Kashmiri Navy Blue Bandhani Semi-Stitched Lehenga in GeorgetteRegular price ₹ 65,000
inclusive of all taxesSave Liquid error (snippets/product-template line 134): Computation results in '-Infinity'%
* This masterpiece took 9 months to be made.
- This Classical hand-woven lehenga's motifs are inspired by the Kashmiri embroidery.It is woven with tilfi weaving technique signifying 3 meena colour in a line.
- This Banarasi lehenga has been hand tied-dyed in the classic Kutchi Bandhani technique. It has rich Paisely kallis. It is accompanied with an unstitched blouse and a heavy Bandhani Dupatta.
- This lehenga is Navy Blue in colour.Tested Zari has been used to create this master piece.It is a copper based zari, it is a very superior Zari.
- The Lehenga is semi-stitched with Cancan. The Maximum size of the waist is 46 inches and Maximum Length of the lehenga is 42 inches. The approx length of the Blouse is 1m and the length of the Dupatta will range between 2.5m to 2.65m.
Please Note: Since the product is hand crafted, there might be slight irregularities. But don't you think this adds to the singular charm of the handloom beauty. Also, the colours may slightly vary depending on your screen brightness.
Free Shipping in India
Safe and Secure Payment
Monday to Saturday (9AM - 6PM)
100% Original Product
Over 110 years of experience in traditional wear
Estimated order processing time:
24 to 48 hours
Estimated Delivery Time:
Domestic: 7 to 10 working days
International: 15 working days
**No Return or Exchange shall be processed. For more details, refer our Return Policy.
Storage: Saree should be wrapped in a mul Cloth and then stored. Also avoid keeping zari sarees in plastic pouches.
Wash: Dry Clean Only