Blue And Red Banarasi Patola Dupatta in SyntheticRegular price ₹ 3,800
inclusive of all taxesSave Liquid error (snippets/product-template line 134): Computation results in '-Infinity'%
- This exquisite handwoven Bandhani Dupatta is a fusion of Gujarati Patola and Banarasi Weaving Technique. The weaves of the Dupatta is inspired by traditional Patola design woven in Tilfi Banarasi technique using 3 colours of Meena. This masterpiece will set you apart from the crowd.
- This Dupatta is Blue And Red in colour.
- It is made up of synthetic fibre and resembles pure silk in look and feel. It is very soft, lustrous and light in weight making it very comfortable to carry.
- To create this piece of art Polyester zari has been used. Even with time, the zari work will not turn black.
- The length of the Dupatta will range between 2.5m to 2.65m.
Please Note: Since the product is hand crafted, there might be slight irregularities. But don't you think this adds to the singular charm of the handloom beauty. Also, the colours may slightly vary depending on your screen brightness.
Free Shipping in India
Safe and Secure Payment
Monday to Saturday (9AM - 6PM)
100% Original Product
Over 110 years of experience in traditional wear
Estimated order processing time:
24 to 48 hours
Estimated Delivery Time:
Domestic: 7 to 10 working days
International: 15 working days
**No Return or Exchange shall be processed. For more details, refer our Return Policy.
Storage: Saree should be wrapped in a mul Cloth and then stored. Also avoid keeping zari sarees in plastic pouches.
Wash: Dry Clean Only