Coral And Brown Ajrak Bandhani Dupatta in Modal SilkRegular price ₹ 4,500
inclusive of all taxesSave Liquid error (snippets/product-template line 134): Computation results in '-Infinity'%
- This Dupatta is a fusion of Ajrak print and the classic kutchi bandhani technique. Ajrak is a unique display of special designs and patterns made using hand block printing by stamps. Natural dyes like indigo and madder are used.
- This Dupatta is Coral And Brown in colour.
- It is made up of Modal Silk. This material is very Soft and flowy. It looks rich and elegant.It resembles Gaji Silk in feel.
- To create this piece of art Polyester zari has been used. Even with time, the zari work will not turn black.
- The length of the Dupatta will range between 2.5m to 2.65m.
Please Note: Since the product is hand crafted, there might be slight irregularities. But don't you think this adds to the singular charm of the handloom beauty. Also, the colours may slightly vary depending on your screen brightness.
Free Shipping in India
Safe and Secure Payment
Monday to Saturday (9AM - 6PM)
100% Original Product
Over 110 years of experience in traditional wear
Estimated order processing time:
24 to 48 hours
Estimated Delivery Time:
Domestic: 7 to 10 working days
International: 15 working days
**No Return or Exchange shall be processed. For more details, refer our Return Policy.
Storage: Saree should be wrapped in a mul Cloth and then stored. Also avoid keeping zari sarees in plastic pouches.
Wash: Dry Clean Only