Green Double Ikkat Patola Dupatta in Pure SilkRegular price ₹ 33,000
inclusive of all taxesSave Liquid error (snippets/product-template line 134): Computation results in '-Infinity'%
* This masterpiece took 3 months to be made.
- This Master piece is made by double ikkat technique which means both warp and weft threads are resist dyed prior to weaving.This takes a lot of time to be woven and is a very complicated weaving technique. It is Rich in colour and texture.
- This Dupatta is Green in colour.
- It is made up of Pure silk. It has a very soft and lustrous fabric. This is a very luxurious fabric, also was preferred by the Royals. It is a pure classic Dupatta.
- Tested Zari has been used to create this Hand woven master piece. It is a copper based zari.
- The length of the Dupatta will range between 2.5m to 2.65m.
Please Note: Since the product is hand crafted, there might be slight irregularities. But don't you think this adds to the singular charm of the handloom beauty. Also, the colours may slightly vary depending on your screen brightness.
Free Shipping in India
Safe and Secure Payment
Monday to Saturday (9AM - 6PM)
100% Original Product
Over 110 years of experience in traditional wear
Estimated order processing time:
24 to 48 hours
Estimated Delivery Time:
Domestic: 7 to 10 working days
International: 15 working days
**No Return or Exchange shall be processed. For more details, refer our Return Policy.
Storage: Saree should be wrapped in a mul Cloth and then stored. Also avoid keeping zari sarees in plastic pouches.
Wash: Dry Clean Only