Magenta Manekchowk Patola Bandhani Semi-Stitched Lehenga in GeorgetteRegular price ₹ 65,000
inclusive of all taxesSave Liquid error (snippets/product-template line 134): Computation results in '-Infinity'%
* This masterpiece took 9 months to be made.
- This Hand-woven lehenga is a fusion of banarasi weaving and patola Design.It has been hand tied-dyed in the classic Kutchi Bandhani technique. It is accompanied with an unstitched blouse and a heavy jaal Bandhani Dupatta.This Design is inspired from Manekchowk design of Patan Patola
- This lehenga is Magenta in colour.
- It is made up of Pure Georgette. The material is very soft and flowy. It is very light in weight and looks stunning in every occassion.
- Tested Zari has been used to create this master piece.It is a copper based zari, it is a very superior Zari.
- The Lehenga is semi-stitched with Cancan. The Maximum size of the waist is 50 inches and Maximum Length of the lehenga is 42 inches. There are 12 kallis in the lehenga. The approx length of the Blouse is 1m and the length of the Dupatta will range between 2.5m to 2.65m.
- Embroidered Blouse in the picture is only for representation Purpose and this Lehenga is accompanied with unstitched patola blouse.
Please Note: Since the product is hand crafted, there might be slight irregularities. But don't you think this adds to the singular charm of the handloom beauty. Also, the colours may slightly vary depending on your screen brightness.
Free Shipping in India
Safe and Secure Payment
Monday to Saturday (9AM - 6PM)
100% Original Product
Over 110 years of experience in traditional wear
Estimated order processing time:
24 to 48 hours
Estimated Delivery Time:
Domestic: 7 to 10 working days
International: 15 working days
**No Return or Exchange shall be processed. For more details, refer our Return Policy.
Storage: Saree should be wrapped in a mul Cloth and then stored. Also avoid keeping zari sarees in plastic pouches.
Wash: Dry Clean Only