Navy Blue Patola Bandhani Dupatta in GeorgetteRegular price ₹ 13,500
inclusive of all taxesSave Liquid error (snippets/product-template line 134): Computation results in '-Infinity'%
- This exquisite handwoven Bandhani Dupatta is a fusion of Banaras, Patan and Kutch. The weaves of the Dupatta is inspired by traditional Patola design woven in Tilfi Banarasi technique using 3 colours of Meena with intricate bandhani. This masterpiece will set you apart from the crowd.
- This Dupatta is Navy Blue And in colour.
- It is made up of Pure Georgette. The material is very soft and flowy, having an excellent fall. It is very light in weight and looks stunning in every occasion.
- Tested Zari has been used to create this Hand woven master piece. It is a copper based zari.
- The length of the Dupatta will range between 2.5m to 2.65m.
Please Note: Since the product is hand crafted, there might be slight irregularities. But don't you think this adds to the singular charm of the handloom beauty. Also, the colours may slightly vary depending on your screen brightness.
Free Shipping in India
Safe and Secure Payment
Monday to Saturday (9AM - 6PM)
100% Original Product
Over 110 years of experience in traditional wear
Estimated order processing time:
24 to 48 hours
Estimated Delivery Time:
Domestic: 7 to 10 working days
International: 15 working days
**No Return or Exchange shall be processed. For more details, refer our Return Policy.
Storage: Saree should be wrapped in a mul Cloth and then stored. Also avoid keeping zari sarees in plastic pouches.
Wash: Dry Clean Only