Olive And Purple Ikkat Patola Saree in Pure SilkRegular price ₹ 18,500
inclusive of all taxesSave Liquid error (snippets/product-template line 134): Computation results in '-Infinity'%
- This traditional single Ikkat saree is inspired from Patan Patola. It uses the technique of either warp or weft. It is popular for its illustrious and intricate geometrical pattern.
- This saree is Olive And Purple in colour.
- It is made up of Pure silk. It has a very soft and lustrous fabric. This is a very luxurious fabric, also was preferred by the Royals. It is a pure classic saree.
- Tested Zari has been used to create this Hand woven master piece. It is a copper based zari.
- The approx length of the Saree is 5.5m and Blouse 1 m
Please Note: Since the product is hand crafted, there might be slight irregularities. But don't you think this adds to the singular charm of the handloom beauty. Also, the colours may slightly vary depending on your screen brightness.
Free Shipping in India
Safe and Secure Payment
Monday to Saturday (9AM - 6PM)
100% Original Product
Over 110 years of experience in traditional wear
Estimated order processing time:
24 to 48 hours
Estimated Delivery Time:
Domestic: 7 to 10 working days
International: 15 working days
**No Return or Exchange shall be processed. For more details, refer our Return Policy.
Storage: Saree should be wrapped in a mul Cloth and then stored. Also avoid keeping zari sarees in plastic pouches.
Wash: Dry Clean Only