Green Banarasi Gharchola Saree in Gaji Silk
Gharchola SareeRegular price ₹ 22,000 Sale price ₹ 16,500
inclusive of all taxesSave 25%
* This masterpiece took 6 months to be made.
- This Banarasi Gharchola has Rai Bandhej all over the body of the saree with Banarasi pallav and border. It is also referred as a 'Chunari'. It is traditional but yet has a trendy look, making it a must in your saree collection.
- This saree is Green in colour.
- It is made up of pure Gaji Silk. It is very soft, lustrous and looks fabulous in all colours. It has a very good fall and is very comfortable to carry.
- To create this piece of art Polyester zari has been used. Even with time, the zari work will not turn black.
- The approx length of the Saree is 5.5m and Blouse 1 m
- Saree is accompanied with unstitched blouse with Zari border.
- Embroidered blouse is only for understanding and is not included in the saree
Please Note: Since the product is hand crafted, there might be slight irregularities. But don't you think this adds to the singular charm of the handloom beauty. Also, the colours may slightly vary depending on your screen brightness.
Free Shipping in India
Safe and Secure Payment
Monday to Saturday (9AM - 6PM)
100% Original Product
Over 110 years of experience in traditional wear
Estimated order processing time:
24 to 48 hours
Estimated Delivery Time:
Domestic: 7 to 10 working days
International: 15 working days
**No Return or Exchange shall be processed. For more details, refer our Return Policy.
Storage: Saree should be wrapped in a mul Cloth and then stored. Also avoid keeping zari sarees in plastic pouches.
Wash: Dry Clean Only