Red Embroidered Gharchola Saree in Cotton
Gharchola SareeRegular price ₹ 25,500
inclusive of all taxesSave Liquid error (snippets/product-template line 134): Computation results in '-Infinity'%
* This masterpiece took 6 months to be made.
- This traditional Gharchola saree has gold zari checks with symbols formed by intricate Bandhej with hand embroidery done by our highly skilled karigars.
- This saree is Red in colour.
- It is made up of excellent quality of cotton which is finely spun and tightly twisted which makes it strong and durable. It has a good breathability and is very easy to carry .
- Tested Zari has been used to create this Hand woven master piece. It is a copper based zari.
- The approx length of the Saree is 5.5m and Blouse 1 m
Please Note: Since the product is hand crafted, there might be slight irregularities. But don't you think this adds to the singular charm of the handloom beauty. Also, the colours may slightly vary depending on your screen brightness.
Free Shipping in India
Safe and Secure Payment
Monday to Saturday (9AM - 6PM)
100% Original Product
Over 110 years of experience in traditional wear
Estimated order processing time:
24 to 48 hours
Estimated Delivery Time:
Domestic: 7 to 10 working days
International: 15 working days
**No Return or Exchange shall be processed. For more details, refer our Return Policy.
Storage: Saree should be wrapped in a mul Cloth and then stored. Also avoid keeping zari sarees in plastic pouches.
Wash: Dry Clean Only