Red Traditional Bandhani Dupatta in Gaji SilkRegular price ₹ 4,500
inclusive of all taxesSave Liquid error (snippets/product-template line 134): Computation results in '-Infinity'%
* This masterpiece took 1 month to be made.
- This Dupatta has a traditional gold bar at the Pallav often referred as 'Lagdi Patta' with traditional bandhani design all over the Dupatta. It gives a simple and classy look.
- This Dupatta is Red in colour.
- It is made up of pure Gaji Silk. It is very soft, lustrous and looks fabulous in all colours. It has a very good fall and is very comfortable to carry.
- To create this piece of art Polyester zari has been used. Even with time, the zari work will not turn black.
- The length of the Dupatta will range between 2.5m to 2.65m.
Please Note: Since the product is hand crafted, there might be slight irregularities. But don't you think this adds to the singular charm of the handloom beauty. Also, the colours may slightly vary depending on your screen brightness.
Free Shipping in India
Safe and Secure Payment
Monday to Saturday (9AM - 6PM)
100% Original Product
Over 110 years of experience in traditional wear
Estimated order processing time:
24 to 48 hours
Estimated Delivery Time:
Domestic: 7 to 10 working days
International: 15 working days
**No Return or Exchange shall be processed. For more details, refer our Return Policy.
Storage: Saree should be wrapped in a mul Cloth and then stored. Also avoid keeping zari sarees in plastic pouches.
Wash: Dry Clean Only